At Ola la! IJORERE, we’re celebrating love all month long. If you’re out of creative and new ways to show your loved one how much they mean to you, we have a few sweet ideas up our sleeves to make this year’s Valentine’s Day a GRAND one!
3 things you can do to make this February all about LOVE:
1. Attend one of our Creative Events ~ Painting Socials at Ola la!
photos by Jorelle Gates Photography
We’ve created the perfect ambience for you and your loved one. An entertaining and relaxing evening full of laughter, creativity, and a masterpiece painted by YOU, with a little help from our fabulous instructors of course! All painting materials are provided when you sign up. Just bring a bottle or two of your favorite wine or beverage.
2. Plan a special Valentine’s Day proposal
There isn’t a more romantic day to ask for the love of your life’s hand in marriage.
– Go the old school route by getting a truckload of rose petals, a bottle of champagne, and (LOTS) of candles to set the mood. Who could resist such a timeless romantic gesture?
– Count down the days to Valentine’s Day with a variety of special treats; flowers, a trip to the spa, better yet, attend an afternoon Valentine’s day painting event at Ola la!, with complimentary gourmet chocolates and end it all with a home cooked meal and her/his favorite wine before you pop! the question.
– Take a last minute getaway trip with just you and your love. Escape the cold of Chicago by spending a weekend somewhere warm, a romantic stroll by the beach side or check in at a luxury hotel. Spontaneous vacations is sure to delight her/him and give you a chance for a private, intimate proposal.
After making it official, be sure to contact us for a tour to reserve our space for your wedding and create your dream wedding invitations!
3. Write a handwritten LOVE letter
photos by Tarji Michelle Photography
A text just doesn’t cut it on Valentine’s Day! Sit down, and surprise your love with a hand written letter OR send us an email with a message for your sweetheart to convert YOUR message into a beautiful, handwritten letter that we then place in our signature wooden LOVE boxes. This makes for a perfect gift treasured for generations to come.
We hope you have a February full of love and romance this year.
May your day be IJORERE, a day that is GRAND!
Emma Duvernay | IJORERE Team